7-Eleven® Get What You Crave Sweepstakes
Important: Please read these Official Rules before participating. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Entrants represent that they satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “7-Eleven® Get What You Crave Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes") begins on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 12:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 4:00:00 am CT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is separated into seven (7) distinct entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as described in the “Entry Chart” in Section 3. Each Entry Period will culminate in a random drawing. Additionally, one (1) bonus drawing (the “Bonus Drawing”) will be conducted at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is 7-Eleven, Inc., 3200 Hackberry Road, Irving TX 75063 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789 ("Administrator"). The Sponsor and Administrator shall collectively be referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities”. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, PepsiCo, Inc., or Ferrara Candy Company (each a “Prize Provider” and collectively “Prize Providers”). All Prize Provider trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age at time of entry and who meet all other requirements in these Official Rules (each an “Entrant”). If Entrant is under the legal age of majority in their state of residence (a “Minor”), one of Entrant’s parents or legal guardians agrees that they have read, understood, and agreed to the Official Rules, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules on behalf of Entrant and themselves. Employees of Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providers, and each of their respective franchisees, agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, members, successors, agents and assigns, together with the Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are five (5) ways to participate in the Sweepstakes, as described below. LIMIT TWENTY (20) ENTRIES PER PERSON, PER DAY REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. For purposes of these Official Rules, a ‘Day’ is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 am local time (“LT”) and ending 11:59:59 pm LT, except on January 6, 2021 when the Day starts at 12:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and on February 23, when the Day is extended until 4:00:00 am CT on February 24, regardless of Entrant’s local time.
1.) 7Rewards® Entry: A 7Rewards account is required for this method of entry. A 7Rewards account can be set up through one of the following options:
The 7-Eleven, Inc. App (the “7-Eleven App”) can be obtained for free by visiting Google Play or the iTunes App store and downloading the 7-Eleven App to a web-enabled iOS 10 or Android 5.0 (or higher) mobile device, then following the in-App instructions to complete an account profile. Data rates may apply.
The 7Rewards Card (the “Card”) can be obtained for free and activated at participating 7-Eleven store locations.
A 7Rewards account can be set-up and activated at participating 7-Eleven store locations through the digital consumer-facing display (the “CFD”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants must either: 1) present and have their 7-Eleven App or Card scanned during checkout at participating 7-Eleven stores; or 2) access their 7Rewards account by inputting their registered phone number via the CFD/pin pad during checkout at participating 7-Eleven stores. If the Entrant follows these instructions when purchasing one or more “Qualified Products” (as detailed in the Qualified Products Chart below), they will automatically receive the corresponding number of entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day/Entry Period, as further described below.
2.) 7NOW Entry: The 7NOW app (“7NOW App”) is required for this method of entry. The 7NOW App can be obtained for free by visiting Google Play or the iTunes App store and downloading the 7NOW App to a web-enabled iOS 10 or Android 4.4 (or higher) mobile device, then completing the registration process. Data rates may apply. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible Entrant must use the 7NOW App to complete an order with one or more Qualified Products to automatically receive the corresponding number of entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day/Entry Period, as further described below.
3.) 7-Eleven, Inc. App Game Entry: The 7-Eleven App is required for this method of entry. During the Sweepstakes Period, the Entrant must log into the 7-Eleven App and click the game icon in the upper right corner of the home screen to reveal the game and associated tutorial. Then, Entrant must follow the on-screen instructions to play the game (each, a “Game Play”) to reveal a minimum of one (1) and a maximum of five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day/Entry Period. Entrants will receive one (1) free 7-Eleven App Game Play per Day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Entrant may receive up to one (1) additional Game Play per Day by purchasing any Qualified Product at a participating 7-Eleven store and scanning the 7-Eleven App at checkout. Additional Game Plays earned through a Qualified Purchase will automatically be added to the Entrant’s 7-Eleven App and will be available by clicking the game icon and engaging in a Game Play, as described above. Additional Game Plays earned through the purchase of a Qualified Product must be played on the Day earned or they will be forfeited.
4.) Point Streak, Invitation-Only Bundle & Tervis® Collector Tumbler Entry: The following methods of entry may each be utilized one (1) time for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. If applicable, any entries that exceed the maximum permitted entries of twenty (20) per Day will be forfeited. Excess entries will not carry over to subsequent Days.
Point Steak: 7Rewards Entrants who complete a “Point Streak” by purchasing at least twenty-five (25) Mountain Dew products or twenty (20) Doritos products during the Sweepstakes Period will automatically receive five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes on the Day associated with completion of the Point Streak.
Invitation-Only Bundle: Select Entrants, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, may receive an ‘invitation only’ email offer to purchase the featured product ‘bundle’ to automatically receive up to fifteen (15) entries into the Sweepstakes on the Day associated with completion of the bundle purchase.
Tervis Collector Tumbler: For a limited time during the Sweepstakes Period (as announced by the Sponsor through digital and social media), eligible Entrants who visit www.7-Eleven.com (the “Website”), log into their 7Rewards account, and purchase either a Slurpee® Tervis Tumbler, Big Gulp® Tervis Tumbler, or Coffee Tervis Tumbler (while supplies last) will automatically receive up to fifteen (15) entries into the Sweepstakes on the Day associated with completion of the Tervis purchase.
Qualified Products Chart - Any Size or Flavor
5.) Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without completing a purchase, eligible Entrants must legibly handwrite (in ink) their name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” index card. Mail-in entries must be received in accordance with the guidelines set forth on the Entry Chart below. Entrants will receive twenty (20) entries into the Sweepstakes for each eligible Mail-In Entry received by the Sweepstakes Entities. Limit one (1) Mail-In Entry per person per Day.
Mailed entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
ENTRY CHART - ALL DATES ARE 2021
For All Entry Methods: Entries in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Entries will not carryover between Entry Periods, but all cumulative eligible entries received for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period will be combined for one (1) Bonus Drawing. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about each of the “Mail-In Received By” dates indicated in the Entry Chart above (each a “Drawing Date”), the potential winners of the prizes available for that Entry Period will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. On or about March 1, 2021, one (1) potential winner of the prize available for the Bonus Drawing will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Grand, First, Second, Third and Bonus Prize Winners: Within approximately three (3) days of the applicable Drawing Date, each potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their 7Rewards account, 7NOW account, or their Mail-In Entry. Each potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within four (4) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. Each potential winner will be provided with his or her own unique link to confirm eligibility and complete a digital prize acceptance form (the “Prize Acceptance Form”). If the potential winner is a Minor, the Prize Acceptance Form must be completed by the Minor’s parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner publicly shares or publishes his or her link to the Prize Acceptance Form, such potential winner may be disqualified, at the discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Grand, First, Second and Bonus prizes will be fulfilled to the physical address provided on the Prize Acceptance Form within approximately two (2) weeks of form completion. Third prizes will be fulfilled to the email address provided on the Prize Acceptance Form within approximately one (1) week of form completion.
Fourth and Fifth Prize Winners: Within approximately three (3) days of the applicable Drawing Date, each potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their 7Rewards account, 7NOW account, or their Mail-In Entry. The potential winner must follow the instructions included in the notification email to redeem his or her digital prize.
7Rewards Points Prizes: Within approximately three (3) days of the drawing date, each potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their 7Rewards account or their Mail-In Entry. Winners who entered via the App, Card, or CFD are not required to respond to the email notification; prizes will be fulfilled directly to the 7Rewards account of associated winner within approximately seven (7) days. If a potential winner entered via Mail-In Entry, such potential winner will be notified at the email address provided with the Mail-In Entry. A potential winner who entered via the Mail-In Entry will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification to provide his or her 7Rewards account information and loyalty ID number. If the winner does not have an existing 7Rewards account, he or she will be required to establish a free 7Rewards account for prize fulfillment purposes (establishing a 7Rewards account is free). To establish a 7Rewards account, either 1) visit Google Play or the iTunes App store and download the 7-Eleven App to a web-enabled iOS 10 or Android 5.0 (or higher) mobile device and follow the instructions in the App to complete an account profile; or 2) visit https://www.7-eleven.com/register and follow the instructions to register).
If any prize is won by a Minor, that prize will be awarded in the name of the winner's parent or legal guardian on behalf of the winner. If an email address is invalid or if a potential winner fails to respond as directed, the prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner forfeits, is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random in accordance with the aforementioned procedures. The Sweepstakes Entities will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of each prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed, such prize may not be re-awarded, at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning an Entry Period prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. Odds of winning a Bonus Drawing prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZES: There are eight thousand nine hundred and fifty-five (8,955) prizes available, as described below.
Grand Prizes (281total): There are forty (40) Grand Prizes available per Entry Period and one (1) Grand Prize available for the Bonus Drawing. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) PlayStation®5 Console. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $499.99.
First Prize (35 total): There are five (5) First Prizes available per Entry Period. Each First Prize consists of five (5) bags of assorted Trolli® candy (ARV: $10.95) and one (1) PlayStation®VR Marvel’s Iron Man VR Bundle which includes (1) PlayStation®VR headset, (1) PlayStation® Camera, (2) PlayStation®Move motion controllers, and (1) Marvel’s Iron Man VR Blu-Ray Disc (ARV: $349.99). Total First Prize ARV: $360.94.
Second Prize (99 total): There are fourteen (14) Second Prizes available per Entry Period and one (1) Second Prize available for the Bonus Drawing. Each Second Prize consists of one (1) PlayStation® DualSense Controller. ARV: $69.99.
Third Prize (2,520 total): There are three hundred sixty (360) Third Prizes available per Entry Period. Each Third Prize consists of the PlayStation game Sackboy™: A Big Adventure, awarded in the form of a digital code to redeem on PlayStation™Store (Account for PlayStation™ Network required. Additional terms apply.). ARV: $59.99.
Fourth Prize (2,520 total): There are three hundred sixty (360) Fourth Prizes available per Entry Period. Each Fourth Prize consists of one (1) $10 PlayStation™Store digital code to redeem on PlayStation™Store (Account for PlayStation™Network required. Additional terms apply.). ARV: $10.00.
Fifth Prize (2,520 total): There are three hundred sixty (360) Fifth Prizes available per Entry Period. Each Fifth Prize consists of one (1) month subscription to PlayStation™Now, awarded in the form of a digital code to redeem on PlayStation™Store (Account for PlayStation™Network required. Additional terms apply. Credit/debit card may be required during registration; winner assumes full responsibility for canceling subscription after one (1) month). ARV: $9.99.
7Rewards Points Prizes (980 available): There are one hundred forty (140) 7Rewards 100,000 points prizes available for each Entry Period. Each prize consists of 100,000 7Rewards points. Points are promotional in nature and have no direct cash value. The ARV of the points prize is: $0. 7Rewards points cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold, copied, shared or transferred. Points can be converted into “Rewards” that can be redeemed for select food and beverage items at participating 7-Eleven stores in the United States. The retail value of items obtained using 7Rewards may vary depending on available promotions and other factors. Rewards must be used in accordance with the 7Rewards terms, available at https://www.7-eleven.com/terms, which are subject to change without notice at any time. Taxes and other charges may apply to redeemed Rewards. Prize will be fulfilled directly to the winner’s 7Rewards account.
CUMULATIVE ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $361,330.51
General Prize Provisions: Limit one (1) prize per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize claim to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Providers. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Providers, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Allow 4 – 6 weeks for delivery of non-digital prizes. Prizes awarded via digital code are subject to separate terms, conditions, and restrictions, as specified on the website associated with each digital code.
7. DISCLAIMER: Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providersand each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties; or (d) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (and the Entrant is a Minor, the Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) release Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providers and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR, HIS OR HER PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY THE ENTRANT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS BOUGHT OR RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
9. USE OF WINNER’S NAME AND LIKENESS: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participation into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use Entrant’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or if a Minor, Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) consents to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to Texas conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Dallas, Texas for all disputes arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes. Any legal actions against Sponsor must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be settled by binding arbitration before JAMS, Inc. and in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Entrant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Entrant agrees to provide us the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. The arbitration will be conducted in Dallas County, Texas, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper participation in the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Entrant (as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification, in which case, the Entrant’s 7Rewards or 7NOW account privileges may be revoked. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
13. WINNERS /OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules or the list of Grand, First, Second and Bonus prize winners, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Creative Zing – Get What You Crave Rules (or Winners), 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789. Requests must be received no later than March 31, 2021.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2021 by 7-Eleven, Inc. All rights reserved. “7-Eleven” is a registered trademark of 7-Eleven, Inc. 7REWARDS is a trademark of 7- Eleven, Inc.