7-Eleven® Round Up for Rewards Sweepstakes
Important: Please read these Official Rules before participating. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Entrants represent that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements below. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “7-Eleven® Round Up for Rewards Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes") begins on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 12:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 4:00:00 am CT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is separated into eight (8) distinct entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as described in the “Entry Chart” in Section 3. Each Entry Period will culminate in a random drawing. Additionally, one (1) bonus drawing (the “Bonus Drawing”) will be conducted at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is 7-Eleven, Inc., 3200 Hackberry Road, Irving TX 75063 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789 ("Administrator"). The Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to below as the “Sweepstakes Entities”. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by Feeding America or the brand prize providers (each a “Prize Provider”), as detailed in Section 6. Feeding America and Prize Provider trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age at time of entry and who meet all other requirements in these Official Rules (each an “Entrant”). If Entrant is under the legal age of majority in their state of residence (a “Minor”), one of Entrant’s parents or legal guardians agrees that they have read, understood, and agreed to the Official Rules, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules on behalf of Entrant and themselves. Employees of Sweepstakes Entities, Feeding America, Prize Providers, and each of their respective franchisees, agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, members, successors, agents and assigns, together with the Immediate Family Members and Household Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" means those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; "Immediate Family Members" means parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are four (4) entry categories, as described below. LIMIT THIRTY (30) ENTRIES PER PERSON, PER DAY REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Day” means any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 am local time (“LT”) and ending 11:59:59 pm LT, except on February 24, 2021 when the Day starts at 12:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”), and on April 26, 2021, when the Day is extended until 4:00:00 am CT on April 27, 2021.
1.) 7Rewards® Entry: A 7Rewards account is required for this method of entry. A 7Rewards account can be set up through one of the following options:
· The 7-Eleven, Inc. App (the “7-Eleven App”) can be obtained for free by visiting Google Play or the iTunes App store and downloading the 7-Eleven App to a web-enabled iOS 11 or Android 5.0 (or higher) mobile device, then following the in-App instructions to complete an account profile. Data rates may apply.
· The 7Rewards Card (the “Card”) can be obtained for free and activated at participating 7-Eleven store locations.
· A 7Rewards account can be setup and activated at participating 7-Eleven store locations through the digital consumer-facing display (the “CFD”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants must either: 1) present and have their 7-Eleven App or Card scanned during checkout at participating 7-Eleven stores; or 2) access their 7Rewards account by inputting their registered phone number via the CFD/pin pad during checkout at participating 7-Eleven stores. If the Entrant follows these instructions and selects the option at checkout to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar to benefit Feeding America (a “Donation”), the Entrant will automatically receive two (2) entries into the Sweepstakes. In addition, if the Entrant combines his or her Donation with the purchase of one or more on-going “Qualified Products” (as detailed in the Qualified Products Chart) they will automatically receive the additional corresponding number of entries into the Sweepstakes at checkout as further described below. If an Entrant combines his or her Donation with the purchase of one or more weekly “Featured Products” during the corresponding Entry Period (as detailed in the Featured Products Chart), they will automatically receive the additional corresponding number of entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day/Entry Period, as further described below.
2.) 7NOW Entry: The 7NOW app (“7NOW App”) is required for this method of entry. The 7NOW App can be obtained for free by visiting Google Play or the iTunes App store and downloading the 7NOW App to a web-enabled iOS 11 or Android 5.0 (or higher) mobile device, then completing the registration process. Data rates may apply. During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible Entrant must use the 7NOW App to complete an order and select the option at checkout to make a Donation to automatically receive two (2) entries into the Sweepstakes. In addition, if the Entrant combines his or her Donation with the purchase of one or more Qualified Products or Featured Products, they will automatically receive the additional corresponding number of entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day/Entry Period at checkout, as further described below.
3.) Special Entries: The following methods of entry are only available as detailed below. If applicable, any entries that exceed the maximum of thirty (30) entries per Day will be forfeited. Excess entries will not carry over to subsequent Days or Entry Periods.
Donation Round-Up Streak: For every third Donation made by an Entrant during the Sweepstakes Period, the Entrant will achieve a “Round Up Streak” which may result in additional entries into the Sweepstakes on the Day associated with completion of the Round Up Streak, as detailed below.
· 1st Round Up Streak: Five (5) additional entries.
· 2nd Round Up Streak: Ten (10) additional entries.
· 3rd Round Up Streak: Fifteen (15) additional entries.
· 4th Round Up Streak: Twenty-five (25) additional entries.
International Day of Awesomeness: On Wednesday, March 10, 2021, the 7Rewards and 7NOW methods of entry identified in Sections 3.1 and 3.2 above will automatically grant Entrants double the number of entries into the Sweepstakes as those methods of entry would normally grant (up to the maximum of thirty (30) entries per Day).
Thank You: This offer is only available via the 7Rewards App. Entrants who make at least five (5) Donations between February 24 and April 13, 2021 will automatically receive fifteen (15) entries into the Sweepstakes upon making a subsequent Donation on or after April 16, 2021 (a “Thank You”). Entries will be awarded on the Day associated with the subsequent Donation on or after April 16, 2021. Limit one (1) Thank You special entry for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period.
Welcome Back: This offer is only available via the 7Rewards App. If an Entrant makes at least one (1) but no more than four (4) Donations between February 24 and March 10, 2021, then makes no Donations for at least four (4) weeks (a “Lapse”), such Entrant will automatically receive fifteen (15) entries into the Sweepstakes upon making their first post-lapse Donation on or after April 16, 2021 (a “Welcome Back”). The entries will be awarded on the Day associated with the first post-Lapse Donation on or after April 16, 2021. Limit one (1) Welcome Back special entry for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period.
On-Going “Qualified Products” Chart - Any Size or Flavor
Nestlé ® Waters North America (except when a Featured Product), including: Arrowhead® Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water; Deer Park® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water; Ice Mountain® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water; Poland Spring® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water; Zephyrhills® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water; and Ozarka® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water
Weekly “Featured Products” Chart - Any Size or Flavor
4.) Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without completing a purchase, eligible Entrants must legibly handwrite (in ink) their name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” index card. Mail-in entries must be postmarked and received in accordance with the guidelines set forth on the Entry Chart below. Entrants will receive thirty (30) entries into the Sweepstakes for each eligible Mail-In Entry received by the Sweepstakes Entities. Limit one (1) Mail-In entry per person per Day. Mail-In entries will be attributed to the Day on which they are postmarked.
Mailed entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
“ENTRY CHART” - ALL DATES ARE 2021
For All Entry Methods: Entries in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Entries will not carryover between Entry Periods, but all cumulative eligible entries received for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period will be combined into one (1) entry pool for the Bonus Drawing. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about each of the “Mail-In Received By” dates indicated in the Entry Chart above (each a “Drawing Date”), the potential winners of the prize(s) available for that Entry Period will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. On or about May 4, 2021, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period to select two (2) potential winners of the prizes available for the Bonus Drawing. Within approximately three (3) days of the applicable Drawing Date, each potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their 7Rewards account, 7NOW account, or their Mail-In Entry and will be required to respond, as directed. Each potential winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within four (4) days of initial notification one or more forms covering eligibility, liability, advertising and (unless prohibited by law) publicity rights and such other documents the Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Provider may require (collectively, “Prize Acceptance Forms”). If the potential winner is a Minor, the Prize Acceptance Forms must be completed by the Minor’s parent or legal guardian and the prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian. If an email address is invalid or if a potential winner fails to respond as directed, the prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner forfeits, is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random in accordance with the aforementioned procedures. The Sweepstakes Entities will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of each prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed, such prize may not be re-awarded, at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. If a prize is valued at $600 or more, the winner must provide Sweepstakes Entities and Prize Provider with a valid social security number for tax reporting purposes before the prize can be awarded. An IRS Form-1099 will be issued to the winner for the actual value of the prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning an Entry Period prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. Odds of winning a Bonus Drawing prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZES: There are fourteen (14) prizes available. Each prize is provided by the Prize Provider, as detailed below.
CUMULATIVE MAXIMUM ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $57,570
General Prize Provisions: Limit one (1) prize per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. All values listed in U.S. dollars. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize claim to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Providers. If a prize cannot be awarded or fulfilled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Providers, including, e.g., related to pandemics and travel restrictions, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Gift cards are subject to separate terms and conditions, as reflected on the gift card. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
7. DISCLAIMER: Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providersand each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties; or (d) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (and the Entrant is a Minor, the Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) release Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providers and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR, HIS OR HER PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY THE ENTRANT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS BOUGHT OR RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
9. USE OF WINNER’S NAME AND LIKENESS: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participation into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use Entrant’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant (or if a Minor, Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) consents to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to Texas conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Dallas, Texas for all disputes arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes. Any legal actions against Sponsor must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be settled by binding arbitration before JAMS, Inc. and in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Entrant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Entrant agrees to provide Sponsor the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. The arbitration will be conducted in Dallas County, Texas, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper participation in the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Entrant (as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification, in which case, the Entrant’s 7Rewards or 7NOW account privileges may be revoked. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
13. WINNERS /OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules or the list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Creative Zing – Round Up for Rewards (or Winners), 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789. Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2021.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2021 by 7-Eleven, Inc. All rights reserved. “7-Eleven” is a registered trademark of 7-Eleven, Inc. 7REWARDS is a trademark of 7- Eleven, Inc.