Looking for Fuel Your Fandom Contest Rules? Visit https://bit.ly/7E-Fan.
7-Eleven® Fuel Your Fandom Sweepstakes
Important: Please read these Official Rules before participating. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Entrants represent that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements below. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “7-Eleven® Fuel Your Fandom Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes") begins on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 4:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Wednesday, January 5, 2025 at 4:00:00 am CT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is separated into four (4) distinct entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as described in the “Entry Chart” in Section 3. Each Entry Period will culminate in a random drawing. Entries will not carryover between individual Entry Periods, but all cumulative entries received for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period will carry over to one (1) overall prize drawing (the “Overall Prize Drawing”) that will be conducted at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is 7-Eleven, Inc., 3200 Hackberry Road, Irving TX 75063 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789 ("Administrator"). The Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to below as the “Sweepstakes Entities”. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by the brand prize providers (each a “Prize Provider”), as detailed in Section 6. Prize Provider trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence at time of entry and who meet all other requirements in these Official Rules (each an “Entrant”). Employees of Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providers, and each of their respective franchisees, agencies, shareholders, officers, directors, members, successors, agents and assigns, together with the Immediate Family Members and Household Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" means those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; "Immediate Family Members" means parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are six (6) ways to participate in the Sweepstakes, as described below. LIMIT TWENTY (20) ENTRIES PER PERSON, PER DAY REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Day” means any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 am local time (“LT”) and ending 11:59:59 pm LT, except on August 25, 2021 when the Day starts at 4:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”), and on January 4, 2022, when the Day is extended until 4:00:00 am CT on January 5, 2022 (regardless of Entrant’s local time).
Entry methods 1 - 5 below are available during the Sweepstakes Period at participating 7-Eleven store locations or 7NOW delivery locations.
1.) 7-Eleven App Entry: The 7-Eleven App is required for this method of entry. Eligible Entrants must present and have their 7-Eleven App scanned during traditional, e-wallet or mobile checkout of one or more of any products (excluding alcohol or tobacco) to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. If the Entrant follows these instructions when purchasing one or more “Qualified Products” (as detailed in the Qualified Products Charts below) or one or more “Featured Products” (as detailed in the Featured Products Chart below), they will automatically receive the corresponding number of additional entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day.
2.) 7NOW App Entry: The 7NOW App is required for this method of entry. Eligible Entrants must use the 7NOW App to complete an order of one or more of any products (excluding alcohol and tobacco) to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. In addition, if the Entrant purchases one or more Qualified Products or Featured Products (as described below), they will automatically receive the corresponding number of entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day.
3.) 7REWARDS Card/CFD/PIN Entry: Eligible Entrants must input their registered phone number via the consumer-facing display/PIN pad (“CFD”) to access their 7Rewards account or Entrants must present and have their 7REWARDS card scanned during checkout when purchasing one or more Qualified Products or Featured Products (as described below), to automatically receive the corresponding number of entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day. No entries are awarded for non-Qualified Product purchases or non-Featured Product purchases.
Phase 1 - Qualified Products Chart - Any Size or Flavor
Dates: August 25 – November 2, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm LT
Phase 2 - Qualified Products Chart - Any Size or Flavor
Dates: November 3 – January 5, 2022 at 4:00:00 am CT
Featured Products Chart
4.) The 7NOW App Bundle Entry: The 7NOW App is required for this method of entry. The available Game Day Bundles (each a “Bundle” and collectively “Bundles”) will be featured in the 7NOW App and are available as advertised. Eligible Entrants must use the 7NOW App to complete a Bundle purchase to automatically receive twenty (20) entries into the Sweepstakes for the corresponding Day.
5.) The 7-Eleven App is required for this method of entry. The available Point Streaks (each a “Point Streak” and collectively “Point Streaks”) will be featured in the 7-Eleven App during the Sweepstakes Period. Eligible
6.) Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without completing a purchase, eligible Entrants must legibly handwrite (in ink) their name, address, phone number, date of birth, 7-Eleven Member ID (your Member ID can be found in the 7-Eleven app or while logged into your free 7Rewards account at 7-eleven.com), and email address on a 3” x 5” index card. Mail-In Entries must be postmarked and received in accordance with the guidelines set forth on the Entry Chart above. Entrants will receive twenty (20) entries into the Sweepstakes for each eligible Mail-In Entry received by the Sweepstakes Entities. Limit one (1) Mail-In Entry per person per Day. Mail-In Entries will be attributed to the Day on which they are postmarked.
For App Methods of Entry: 7Rewards points may still be accumulated for 7-Eleven App, 7NOW App, 7REWARDS card, and CFD scans that exceed the entry limitations, but no additional Sweepstakes entries will be awarded for those scans. The Entrant must be the authorized account holder of the registered 7Rewards account. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the 7Rewards account. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein.
For All Entry Methods: All entries must be received in accordance with the dates and times in the Entry Chart. Entries in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's excess entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about each of the “Mail-In Received By” dates indicated in the Entry Chart above (each a “Drawing Date”), the potential winners of the prizes available for that Entry Period will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. On or about the Drawing Date for the Overall Prize Drawing, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period to select potential winners of the prizes available for the Overall Prize Drawing. Pending confirmation of eligibility and completion of the required steps outlined below to claim each prize, each potential winner will be confirmed as a “Winner”.
Entry Period One and Entry Period Two Prize Winners: Within approximately five (5) business days of the Drawing Date, each potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their 7-Eleven App account, 7NOW App account, 7-Eleven Rewards account or their Mail-in entry. Each potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within four (4) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. Each potential winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within four (4) days of initial notification one or more forms covering eligibility, liability, advertising and (unless prohibited by law) publicity rights and such other documents the Sweepstakes Entities may require (collectively, “Prize Affidavit”). Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. For a prize valued at $600 or more, the Winner must provide Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Provider’s designee with a valid social security number for tax reporting purposes before the prize can be awarded.
Entry Period Three Prize Winners and Overall Runner Up Prize Winners (Prize One – Prize Six): Within approximately five (5) business days of the Drawing Date, each potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their 7-Eleven App account, 7NOW App account, 7-Eleven Rewards account or their Mail-In Entry. Each potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within four (4) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. Each potential winner will be provided with his or her own unique link to confirm eligibility and complete a digital prize acceptance form (the “Prize Acceptance Form”). If the potential winner publicly shares or publishes his or her link to the Prize Acceptance Form, such potential winner may be disqualified, at the discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Physical prizes will be fulfilled to the physical address provided on the Prize Acceptance Form within 4-6 weeks.
Overall Grand Prize Winner: Within approximately five (5) business days of the Drawing Date, the potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their 7-Eleven App account, 7NOW App account, 7-Eleven Rewards account, or their Mail-In Entry. The potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within four (4) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The potential winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within four (4) days of initial notification one or more forms covering eligibility, liability, advertising and (unless prohibited by law) publicity rights and such other documents the Sweepstakes Entities may require (collectively, “Overall Grand Prize Affidavit”). Winner may be asked to disclose any conflicts of interest (such as employment by regional or national convenience store) to the Sponsor. If the Winner is invited by the Sponsor to attend the Bootcamp (as defined in Section 6 under the Overall Grand Prize description), and the Winner accepts the invitation, such potential Winner will be required to provide his or her social security number and consent to a background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, arrest or conviction records, a history restraining orders or stalking, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that any potential Winner will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, risk, contempt, scandal, or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor, including by association with Sponsor as a prize winner in this Sweepstakes. If requested, the potential Winner agrees to sign forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. Pending the results of the background check, the Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to substitute one or more elements of the Overall Grand Prize package (as described in Section 6) or to disqualify the potential Winner and select an alternate Winner, in their sole discretion. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. For a prize valued at $600 or more, the winner must provide Sweepstakes Entities with a valid social security number for tax reporting purposes before the prize can be awarded. An IRS Form-1099 will be issued to the winner in February 2023 for the actual value of the prize received.
Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion and if time permits, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Winners of each prize in accordance with the above procedures, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, such prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning an Entry Period prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period. Odds of winning in the Overall Prize Drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZES: There are four hundred ninety-six (496) prizes available. Each prize is provided by the Prize Provider, as detailed below.
All tuition/educational awards (each an “Award” and collectively the “Awards”) will be fulfilled and managed by Scholarship America and are subject to these Official Rules. Awards are to be used for postsecondary education and checks for the full amount will be sent to the institution designated by the Winner or Designee. Any unused funds at the conclusion of the Winner or Designee’s educational experience may be returned to the Winner or Designee to do with as he or she chooses. Taxes on any portion not used for educational purposes are the responsibility of the Winner or Designee. Award amounts may be applied to educational loans. Payments made for this purpose will be payable to the loan servicing company.
The Winner may designate that the tuition Award proceeds be held at Scholarship America on account for his or her assigned Designee to be used for eligible education purposes as provided herein. Upon notification by Scholarship America, the Winner must notify Scholarship America of his/her intent to gift the Award proceeds to a Designee. Scholarship America will create an account for the Designee and set aside the funds until such time as the Designee notifies Scholarship America that he/she is ready to use the funds for eligible education-related expenses. The tuition Award proceeds shall be transferred one time only. The initial tuition Award winner must supply the following identifying information about the Designee: name, address, phone number, date of birth, relationship and postsecondary school information (if known at such time). Scholarship America shall not transfer the tuition award proceeds to the Designee until such time as the identifying information is verified by the Designee and to the satisfaction of Scholarship Management Services. The initial tuition Award Winner shall be responsible for completing and filing the required Gift Tax Forms with the Internal Revenue Service. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Student loan Awards and direct payments to the Winner are considered taxable income and an IRS Form 1099 will be issued for the year in which the prize is received. Tuition payments may be taxable; Winner should consult a tax professional for additional information.
Winners and their Designees, if applicable, have until December 31, 2022 to use the tuition Award or it will be forfeited.
ENTRY PERIOD TWO PRIZES (3 AVAILABLE): Kellogg Company is the Prize Provider. Each prize consists of the following: (a.) two (2) tickets (“Tickets”) to the Cheez-It Bowl game (the “Game”) currently scheduled to take place in Orlando, Florida on December 29, 2021, and (b.) two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) to offset travel expenses, awarded in the form of a check. The seat locations will be determined by Prize Provider in its sole discretion. Game Tickets may not be sold or resold by the winner. Prize Provider assumes no responsibility if the Game is cancelled, delayed, suspended, or rescheduled or any other events beyond its control. THE PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE GAME OR ANY OTHER TRAVEL OR LODGING ARRANGEMENTS. Winner is responsible for making his/her own travel accommodations. By accepting the prize, the Winner, on behalf of him or herself and his or her guest (if applicable), expressly assumes the risk that they may be exposed to COVID-19, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Winner and guest expressly understand that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Winner and guest must abide by all applicable COVID regulations and local ordinances and venue-specific rules, including but not limited to social distancing, masks, testing, and proof of vaccination requirements, as specified by the venue. Game Tickets will be available for delivery in December 2021. Prize ARV: $3,000.00 each.
ENTRY PERIOD THREE PRIZES (32 AVAILABLE): PepsiCo, Inc. is the Prize Provider of all Entry Period Three (“EP3”) prizes as detailed below.
OVERALL GRAND PRIZE (1 AVAILABLE): Sponsor is the Prize Provider. The Overall Grand Prize offers the Winner the opportunity to co-create social media content as a member of the Sponsor’s Superfan Influencer Crew. The Grand Prize package consist of: (a.) Eleven thousand dollars ($11,000.00), awarded in the form of a check; (b.) o
At the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Winner may be invited to attend the Bootcamp at 7-Eleven headquarters in Irving, Texas or other location as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Winner is invited and accepts, the Winner will participate in select activities and complete social media assignments, as directed on-site. It is currently contemplated that Bootcamp will take place in February 2022. The Winner will receive the following accommodations in conjunction with the Bootcamp: (a.) Round-trip economy class air transportation for the Winner from a major airport with regularly scheduled commercial flights from within the 50 United States or D.C. (as selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor) to Dallas, TX (if the Winner lives within a 200 mile radius of Dallas, TX, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to award $300 in lieu of airfare, at their sole discretion); (b.) One (1) standard hotel room for the duration of Bootcamp at a hotel selected by the Sponsor (room rate & tax only); (c.) Ground transportation in Dallas, TX between the airport and the hotel and between the hotel and the Bootcamp location(s); (d.) $500 spending allowance, awarded in the form of a check, to help offset incidental expenses. Travel must take place on dates designated by Sponsor. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any costs of travel exceeding the allowance provided herein will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. For clarity, the Winner will be solely responsible for all costs, expenses, and incidentals including, but not limited to, additional ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Bootcamp is for the Winner only (no guests).
If the Winner opts to decline participation in Bootcamp or the Sponsor opts not to invite the Winner to Bootcamp, a cash alternative of two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) will be awarded to the Winner in the form of a check. By accepting the cash alternative, the Winner understands and agrees that the cash alternative constitutes full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation related this portion of the prize, including the opportunity for the Winner to co-create social media content as a member of the Sponsor’s Superfan Influencer Crew which will no longer be available to the Winner.
If the Winner opts to accept the invitation to participate in the Bootcamp, he or she may be required to execute a Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement and other agreements and releases as required by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In addition, the Winner must agree to be photographed, videotaped, interviewed, participate in publicity and complete the social media assignments as directed on-site (the “Production”). Participation in Bootcamp constitutes and signifies Winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor, and its designees may use Production materials -- including the Winner’s name, city, state, likeness -- for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any manner, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
During and following Bootcamp, the Winner may have the opportunity to co-create select content (the “Assignment Materials”), at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Further instructions regarding the Assignment Materials will be provided by the Sponsor. The results and proceeds of all such Assignment Materials are the exclusive property of Sponsor. The Winner must sign the assignment/work-for-hire agreement to effectuate such rights, as provided by the Sponsor. Sponsor has no obligation (express or implied) to use any Assignment Materials, or to otherwise exploit any Assignment Materials or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of the Assignment Materials for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and the Winner will not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof. The Winners may also be required to participate in media interviews, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. ONLY INTERVIEWS COORDINATED AND APPROVED BY THE SPONSOR WILL BE PERMITTED UNLESS APPROVED IN WRITING BY THE SPONSOR IN ADVANCE.
By accepting the Overall Grand Prize, the Winner expressly assumes the risk that they may be exposed to COVID-19, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Winner expressly understands that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Winner must abide by all applicable COVID regulations and local ordinances and venue-specific rules, including but not limited to social distancing, masks, testing, and proof of vaccination requirements, as specified by the venue. Sponsor may opt to substitute in-person Bootcamp with a virtual Bootcamp at their sole discretion should travel or other restrictions make in-person Bootcamp impractical or impossible.
Conduct: While representing the Sponsor as a member of the Superfan Influencer Crew, the Winner must conduct him or herself with due regard to public conventions and morals. The Winner must not, while representing the Sponsor, commit an offense involving moral turpitude under federal, state, or local laws or ordinances. The Winner must not (as determined in Sponsor’s discretion) do or commit any act or thing that will tend to degrade the Sponsor in society or bring the Winner and/or Sponsor into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Sweepstakes Entities. Inappropriate conduct, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, may result in forfeiture of the opportunity to participate in the Superfan Influencer Crew.
OVERALL RUNNER-UP PRIZES (430 AVAILABLE):
· *Runner-Up Prize Seven (50 Available): Sponsor is the Prize Provider. Each prize consists of one hundred thousand (100,000) 7Rewards points.
· *Runner-Up Prize Eight (200 Available): Sponsor is the Prize Provider. Each prize consists of fifty thousand (50,000) 7Rewards points.
*7Rewards Points are promotional in nature and have no direct cash value. The total ARV of each Points Prize is: $0. 7Rewards Points cannot be sold, copied, shared or transferred. Points can be converted into Rewards (“Rewards”) that can be redeemed for select food and beverage items at participating 7-Eleven stores in the United States. The retail value of items obtained using 7Rewards points may vary depending on available promotions and other factors. Rewards points must be used in accordance with the 7Rewards terms, available at https://www.7-eleven.com/terms, which are subject to change without notice at any time. Taxes and other charges may apply to redeemed Rewards. Within approximately thirty (30) days of random drawing date, the 7Rewards points will be added directly to the Entrant’s existing point balance in their 7-Eleven account.
CUMULATIVE MAXIMUM ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $120,933.40.
General Prize Provisions: Limit one (1) prize per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. All values listed in U.S. dollars. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize claim to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Providers. If a prize cannot be awarded or fulfilled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities or Prize Providers, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Other restrictions may apply. The prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
7. DISCLAIMER: Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providers, Scholarship America and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties; or (d) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant release Sweepstakes Entities, Prize Providers and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS BOUGHT OR RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
9. USE OF WINNER’S NAME AND LIKENESS: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participation into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use Entrant’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant consents to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to Texas conflict of law provisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Dallas, Texas for all disputes arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes. Any legal actions against Sponsor must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be settled by binding arbitration before JAMS, Inc. and in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Entrant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Entrant agrees to provide Sponsor the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. The arbitration will be conducted in Dallas County, Texas, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper participation in the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Entrant (as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification, in which case, the Entrant’s 7-Eleven App, 7NOW App or 7Rewards account privileges may be revoked. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
13. WINNERS /OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules or the list of winners (excluding Overall Runner-Up Prize Five & Six), send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Creative Zing – Fuel Your Fandom Sweepstakes Rules (or Winners), 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789. Requests must be received no later than February 28, 2022.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2021 by 7-Eleven, Inc. All rights reserved. “7-Eleven” is a registered trademark of 7-Eleven, Inc. 7REWARDS is a trademark of 7- Eleven, Inc.
MONSTER ENERGY IS NOT A SPONSOR OF THIS PROMOTION. The “MONSTER ENERGY” names, logos, and/or materials are used for purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy Company’s sponsorship of this promotion.