Peacock Ultimate Girls Trip Sweepstakes
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited. The Peacock Ultimate Girls Trip Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") will begin on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 8:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") and end on Friday, December 31 at 11:59:59 pm ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries (as defined below) received. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. PRIZE (DEFINED BELOW) DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATIONS, PARKING OR TRANSPORTATION OUTSIDE OF THAT DESCRIBED BELOW. TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY OCTOBER 31, 2022 OR PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to permanent, legal United States ("U.S.”) residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories), and who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Entrant is not required to be or identify as female to participate in the Sweepstakes. Officers, directors, and employees of Sweepstakes Entities and Presenter (as each is defined below), members of their immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. "Sweepstakes Entities", as referenced herein, shall include Peacock TV LLC, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112 (collectively, "Sponsors") and Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789 ( the "Administrator") and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and their administrative, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Sweepstakes. Bravo TV is a "Presenter" and is not responsible for the sponsorship or administration of this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants (each an "Entrant") must visit the Sweepstakes page located at www.UltimateGirlsTripSweepstakes.com (the "Website"). Entrants must follow the on-screen instructions to provide the requested information including first name, last name, email address and daytime phone number. Entrants will also be required to affirmatively indicate that they are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and have read and agree to these Official Rules. Once the form is completed, Entrant must click the "Enter" button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the "Entry" or collectively the "Entries").
Entry must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on Friday, December 31, 2021 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period regardless of the number of email accounts an Entrant may have. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different emails, identities, registrations, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or by any means that subverts the Entry process will be disqualified. Administrator's server shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsors. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsors determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. If Entrant opts to enter via a web-enabled mobile device, data rates may apply. See applicable wireless service provider terms for details on rates and capabilities. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an Entry is "received" when the Administrator's server records the Entry information. Sponsors' decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. In case of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person in whose name the email account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsors' satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Entrant's name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about Tuesday, January 4, 2022, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received to select one (1) potential winner (the "Winner"). The potential Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone, at the Administrator's sole discretion, on or about Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The potential Winner will be required to respond (as directed by the Administrator) to acknowledge the notification within three (3) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of first attempted notification. The potential Winner will be required to verify address and complete, sign, and return within five (5) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsors in their sole discretion (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents"). Failure to respond to the notification or return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate potential Winner from the remaining eligible entries. A prize will not be awarded/fulfilled until all such properly executed documents are returned. Administrator, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of the Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winner must provide the Administrator with a valid social security number for tax reporting purposes before the Prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the Winner for the actual value of the Prize received for the year in which the Prize was fulfilled. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to provide a projected tax gross-up allowance to help offset income tax liability. If applicable, the projected tax gross-up allowance will be awarded via check in an amount determined by the Sponsors for the year in which the Prize is fulfilled. If income taxes exceed such amount, the additional expenses shall be the responsibility of the Winner, as applicable.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZE: There is one (1) prize ("Prize") available. The Prize Winner will receive a four (4) day, three (3) night trip ("Trip") for Winner and up to three (3) travel companions ("Guests") to New York City. Each Guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the departure date for the Trip.
The Trip will include: (a.) round trip economy class air transportation for Winner and Guests from a major commercial airport near Winner's home to an airport in the greater New York City area (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion); (b.) three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations (either one quad-occupancy suite or two double-occupancy rooms; room and tax only) at an upscale Manhattan hotel (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion) for Winner and Guests; (c.) sedan car service to and from the airport in New York City for Winner and Guests; (d.) select spa services up to $500.00 each (tax and tip inclusive) for the Winner and Guests; (e.) select tours and activities up to $375.00 each (tax inclusive) for the Winner and Guests; (f.) dinner reservations at a restaurant selected by the Winner (subject to availability) and a dinner allowance of up to $1,000.00 total; (g.) spending allowance for the Winner-only in the amount of $1,500.00, awarded in the form of a check; and (h.) the opportunity to attend a taping of Watch What Happens Live (the "Show") for Winner and Guests, subject to availability and compliance with 'Show Requirements', as detailed below.
If Winner lives within 150 miles of New York City, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation by Sponsors in their sole discretion, with no further obligation to the Winner.
The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Trip is Fifteen Thousand Fifty-Five Dollars ($15,055.00).
TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY OCTOBER 31, 2022 OR PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED. Travel and Show dates and arrangements are subject to travel blackout dates, Show hiatus dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Sponsors' approval. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. Each Guest will be required to verify address and to execute a Travel Companion Release, as directed by the Administrator. Failure to return the executed Travel Companion Release within the specified period may result in forfeiture of participation for the Guest. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the Prize with fewer than the allotted number of Guests or no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, unspecified meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, unspecified gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to travel. Winner and Guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date, and must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. Sponsors are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any Prize (or portion thereof) with a Prize of equal or greater value if a Prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable. Travel arrangements must be made through Sweepstakes Entities. Prize cannot be transferred or substituted by Winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of Prize by Winner.
By accepting the Prize, the Winner, on Winner's behalf, and the Guests, expressly assumes the risk that they may be exposed to COVID-19, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Winner and Guests expressly understand that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. In addition, the Winner and Guests must abide by all applicable COVID regulations and local ordinances and Show-specific rules, including but not limited to social distancing, masks, testing, and proof of vaccination requirements.
Show Requirements: Winner and Guests must be fully vaccinated on the day of attendance and will be required to adhere to all applicable COVID-19 protocols. COVID-19 requirements are subject to change at any time. Everyone attending Event must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and present a valid photo ID (date of birth must be visible) at the time of check-in to attend the Show. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. If Winner and Guest fail to meet the Show Requirements, the Show portion of the Prize will be forfeited. Winner and Guests may be asked to sign additional confidentiality releases, on-camera releases and/or production releases as requested on-site by the Show. The Show attendance has no associated cash value and if the Show is cancelled or postponed, or if the Winner and Guests are barred from attendance, the Show portion of the Prize will be cancelled without substitution or compensation.
Sponsors will work with the Winner to determine mutually agreeable dates to attend the Show, based on anticipated 2022 production schedules and available dates designated by the Sponsors. If the Winner and Guests are unavailable on dates designated by the Sponsors, the Show portion of the Prize will be forfeited. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. Sponsors shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Show portion of the Prize and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Date and/or time of Show is subject to change. Show is subject to cancellation. Sponsors reserve the right to change the date and time of Show subject to production exigencies. If Winners choose to attend the Show with fewer than the allotted number of, or no, Guests, the remaining elements of Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsors' Prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded.
Trip and Show Conduct: Winner and Guests shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals during the Trip and while attending the Show. The Winner and Guests shall not commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The Winner and Guests shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sweepstakes Entities and/or Show talent in society or bring the Sweepstakes Entities and/or Show talent into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Sweepstakes Entities or Show talent. In the event the Winner or Guests engage in the above or behavior that (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate the Trip early and send the Winner and Guests home with no further obligation or compensation.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES FOR ENTRANT AND FOR ENTRANT’S HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AND ADMINISTRATORS (A) TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, PRESENTER, SHOW AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY LIABILITY, ILLNESS, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, LITIGATION, OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR NOT, FROM SUCH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR HIS/HER ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY; (B) TO INDEMNIFY RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING OR ARISING FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND TO HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO PRIZE, INCLUDING EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH PRIZE; (C) IF SELECTED AS A WINNER, GRANT PERMISSION TO THE LISTING OF SUCH ENTRANT’S NAME ON A WINNER LIST AND THE USE BY RELEASED PARTIES OF SUCH NAME, VOICE, IMAGE, AND/OR LIKENESS FOR PUBLICITY, PROMOTIONAL, AND ADVERTISING PURPOSES IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA NOW OR HEREAFTER KNOWN, THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, NOTIFICATION, PERMISSION, OR APPROVAL, AND, UPON REQUEST, TO THE GIVING OF CONSENT, IN WRITING, TO SUCH USE; AND (D) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY AMBIGUITY OR ERROR THEREIN OR IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ITSELF, AND TO BE BOUND BY ALL DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH ARE BINDING AND FINAL. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AT SPONSORS' SOLE DISCRETION.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may designate the Administrator to handle winner determination, notification and fulfillment tasks on Sponsors' behalf. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsors' and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the Sweepstakes or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsors, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sweepstakes Entities to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, epidemic, pandemic, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsors (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other "force majeure" event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any other person's computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, ineligible, or returned. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsors reserve the right to select the Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the social media site or website associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any individual who shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Sweepstakes Entities; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion). Sponsors reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsors' failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("JAMS RULES"). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES OR OTHER SUCH COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
11. WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the Winner, available after January 15, 2022, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "Peacock Ultimate Girls Trip Sweepstakes - Winner" c/o Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789. Requests must be received no later than March 15, 2022.
Copyright © 2021 Peacock TV LLC and NBCUniversal Media. All rights reserved.