Peacock Princess Unicorn Doll Sweepstakes
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. The Peacock Princess Unicorn Doll Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") will begin on Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 8:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") and end on Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries (as defined below) received. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to permanent, legal United States ("U.S.”) residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories), and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state of primary residence at the time of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of Sweepstakes Entities and members of their immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. "Sweepstakes Entities", as referenced herein, shall include Peacock TV LLC, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112, (Sponsor") and Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2100 E Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803 ( the "Administrator") and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and their administrative, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants (each an "Entrant") must visit the Sweepstakes page located at www.dundermifflin.com (the "Website"). Entrants must follow the on-screen instructions to provide the requested information including first name, last name, mailing address, email address, daytime phone number and month/year of birth. Entrants will also be required to affirmatively indicate that they are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and have read and agree to these Official Rules. Once the form is completed, Entrant must click the "Enter" button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the "Entry" or collectively the "Entries").
Entry must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on Thursday, August 11, 2022 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period regardless of the number of email accounts an Entrant may have. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different emails, identities, registrations, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or by any means that subverts the Entry process will be disqualified. Administrator's server shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. If Entrant opts to enter via a web-enabled mobile device, data rates may apply. See applicable wireless service provider terms for details on rates and capabilities. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an Entry is "received" when the Administrator's server records the Entry information. Sponsor's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. In case of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person in whose name the email account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Entrant's name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about Tuesday, August 16, 2022, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received to select one (1) potential grand prize winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") and 48 secondary prize winners (each a “Secondary Prize Winner” and collectively, the “Secondary Prize Winners”). The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone, at the Administrator's sole discretion, on or about Wednesday, August 17, 2022. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to respond (as directed by the Administrator) to acknowledge the notification within three (3) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of first attempted notification. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to verify address and complete, sign, and return within five (5) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents"). Failure to respond to the notification or return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize and selection of an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner from the remaining eligible entries. A prize will not be awarded/fulfilled until all such properly executed documents are returned. Administrator, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Grand Prize Winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Grand Prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Secondary Prize Winners will be notified by email of their status as a Secondary Prize Winner. Secondary Prize Winners are not required to complete Prize Claim Documents. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZE: The following prizes are available. Limit one (1) prize per family or household.
Grand Prize (1 Available): The Grand Prize consists of one (1) set of two (2) Princess Unicorns Dolls. The Grand Prize approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $500.00.
Secondary Prizes (48 Available): Each Secondary Prize consists of one (1) The Office World’s Best Boss Mug; ARV: $14.95 and one (1) The Office-themed Funko POP! vinyl bobblehead; ARV: $15.00. Total Secondary Prize ARV: $29.95.
Cumulative ARV of All Prizes: $1,937.60.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER. The Secondary Prize ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the difference. The Sweepstakes Entities may share each potential winner’s name and contact information with any prize supplier as applicable, if necessary. The Grand Prize will be fulfilled and delivered to the address provided on the Prize Claim Documents; a signature may be required. The Secondary Prizes will be fulfilled and delivered to the street address provided on the Entry form. Tracking information will be provided to the email address on the Prize Claim Documents or Entry form. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected emails or shipments. Allow up to four (4) weeks for prize delivery. All prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind, express or implied, without limitation. All details of each prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any portion thereof) with a similar prize of comparable or greater value. Prize claim cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above; winners cannot request a prize substitute.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES FOR ENTRANT AND FOR ENTRANT’S HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AND ADMINISTRATORS (A) TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY LIABILITY, ILLNESS, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, LITIGATION, OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR NOT, FROM SUCH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR HIS/HER ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY; (B) TO INDEMNIFY RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING OR ARISING FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND TO HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO PRIZE, INCLUDING EXPRESS WARRANTIES PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH PRIZE; (C) IF SELECTED AS A WINNER, GRANT PERMISSION TO THE LISTING OF SUCH ENTRANT’S NAME ON A WINNER LIST AND THE USE BY RELEASED PARTIES OF SUCH NAME, VOICE, IMAGE, AND/OR LIKENESS FOR PUBLICITY, PROMOTIONAL, AND ADVERTISING PURPOSES IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA NOW OR HEREAFTER KNOWN, THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, NOTIFICATION, PERMISSION, OR APPROVAL, AND, UPON REQUEST, TO THE GIVING OF CONSENT, IN WRITING, TO SUCH USE; AND (D) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY AMBIGUITY OR ERROR THEREIN OR IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ITSELF, AND TO BE BOUND BY ALL DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH ARE BINDING AND FINAL. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may designate the Administrator to handle winner determination, notification and fulfillment tasks on Sponsor's behalf. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the Sweepstakes or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sweepstakes Entities to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, epidemic, pandemic, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other "force majeure" event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any other person's computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, ineligible, or returned. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select the Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the social media site or website associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Sweepstakes Entities; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("JAMS RULES"). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES OR OTHER SUCH COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
11. WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the Winner, available after September 1, 2022, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "Peacock Princess Unicorn Sweepstakes - Winners" c/o Creative Zing Promotion Group, 2100 E Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803. Requests must be received no later than October 15, 2022.
Copyright © 2022 Peacock TV LLC. All rights reserved.