T-Mobile MLB® World Series™ Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. DESCRIPTION: The T-Mobile MLB World Series Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will take place beginning on Monday, July 5, 2021 at 12:01 am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ending on Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is T-Mobile USA, Inc., 12920 SE., 38th Street, Bellevue, Washington, USA 98006 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group ("Administrator"), 2265 Lee Road, Suite 229, Winter Park, Florida 32789. The Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to below as the “Sweepstakes Entities”. The “MLB Entities” (as defined in Section 2 below) are not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, the selection of the winner, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States, Washington, D.C., or Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their state/territory of primary residence at the time of entry (each an “Entrant” and collectively, “Entrants”). Employees, officers and directors of Sweepstakes Entities, MLB Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies; and the Immediate Family Members, and/or Household Member of each, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Member” shall mean any person who shares the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein. Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.T-MobileBeyondtheBases.com (the "Website") and following the on-screen instructions to access the entry form. Entrant must provide all of the information requested, including but not limited to Entrant’s full name, email address, mobile phone number and zip code, then click the provided enter button to receive one (1) entry (each an “Entry” and collectively the “Entries”) into the Sweepstakes.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received by Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT. If any Entrant exceeds the entry limitations, the Entrant may be disqualified, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries generated by fraudulent means will be disqualified. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible Entries will be disqualified. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor has the right to change the Sweepstakes Period, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Sweepstakes, at any time and in its sole discretion and will post changes on the Website.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about Tuesday, July 20, 2021, one (1) potential “Winner” for each available Prize will be selected via a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received. The potential Winners will be notified at the email address provided on the registration form. Each potential Winner is responsible for checking his/her spam filter. Each potential Winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within three (3) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The failure to respond within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the applicable Prize. Potential Winners will be required to verify address, sign, and return within five (5) days of initial notification an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents"). The potential Grand Prize Winner must provide the Administrator with his or her social security number for tax reporting purposes before the Grand Prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Grand Prize received for the year in which the Grand Prize was fulfilled. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the corresponding Prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible Entries. Sweepstakes Entities will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Winners of each Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the corresponding Prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Potential Grand Prize Winner may be subject to a background check. If requested, such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that any potential Winner will not, in the Sponsor’s’ sole discretion, bring Sponsor or MLB Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor or MLB Entities. If requested, the potential Grand Prize Winner agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. Pending the results of the background check, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Grand Prize Winner, or to confirm his or her status as the Grand Prize Winner. Winners shall be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable Prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to provide the Grand Prize Winner with a projected tax gross-up allowance to help offset income tax liability. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. PRIZES: The following Prizes are available to be won:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available to be awarded, which consists of one (1) 4-day / 3-night trip (“Trip”) for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) travel companion (“Guest”) to attend the 2021 MLB® World Series Game 1 (the “Event”). Travel is currently anticipated to take place from October 25, 2021 – October 28, 2021, as determined by Sponsor. The Trip will consist of the following: (a.) round-trip coach class air transportation for the Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest from a major airport near the Grand Prize Winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor) to the host city; (b.) hotel accommodations for three (3) nights at an host city area hotel chosen by Sponsor (one (1) room, double occupancy, room and tax only); (c.) two (2) tickets for the Grand Prize Winner and Guest for the Event; (d.) $500 spending money for the Grand Prize Winner ONLY, awarded in the form of a general use gift card (gift cards are subject to separate terms, conditions and restrictions as detailed on the back of the gift card), for Grand Prize Winner to use for meals and/or other expenses in his/her sole discretion; and (e.) and a check totaling up to a maximum of $1,500 to help offset income tax liability. If income taxes exceed such amount, the additional expenses shall be the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, as applicable. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize: Four Thousand Dollars ($4,000).
Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance and use of the Grand Prize, including but not limited to parking, meals, souvenirs, concessions and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. Use of any Major League Baseball game/event/exhibition ticket is subject to the standard terms, conditions, and health and safety policies applicable to the ticket; see mlb.com/ticketback for details. Seat locations at any game/event/exhibition and, unless otherwise stated in the prize description, exact game/event/exhibition date shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Grand Prize does not include tickets to or for any other game, event or exhibition during the 2021 season other than as specifically set forth herein. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with a Grand Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, local, state or federal regulation, order or policy, work stoppage, epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety, or any other event outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Grand Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition tickets. Sponsor and the MLB Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty.
TRAVEL IS SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 25, 2021 – OCTOBER 28, 2021. GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL ON THESE DATES OR WILL BE INELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE GRAND PRIZE. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All Grand Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the Grand Prize Winner is unable to participate in the Trip during the dates chosen by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, time permitting, an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected. If any of the events, or any portion thereof, listed in the Grand Prize description does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons included but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, or for any other reason, then assuming the Grand Prize Winner is willing and able to travel on the dates chosen by Sponsor, the Grand Prize Winner will receive the remaining components of the Grand Prize which shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Grand Prize obligation to the Grand Prize Winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. Actual value of Grand Prize will depend on point of departure, any airfare fluctuations and seasonal pricing; any difference will not be awarded. Selection of Trip dates is at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Event schedule. In the event the Grand Prize Winner lives within one hundred (100) miles of the host city, air travel will not be included in the Trip and the Grand Prize Winner will be compensated a total of five hundred dollars ($500) in lieu of air travel, for any alternate travel expenses. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to provide a projected tax gross-up allowance to help offset income tax liability. If applicable, a projected tax gross-up allowance will be awarded in the form of a check in an amount determined by Sponsor prior to December 31, 2021. If income taxes exceed such amount, the additional expenses shall be the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, as applicable.
The Grand Prize Winner’s Guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in his or her state of primary residence unless the winner is such minor Guest’s parent or legal guardian. If Grand Prize Winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she may need to be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel. Guest (and in the case of a minor Guest, the parent or legal guardian) will be required to sign and return a travel companion eligibility/liability release and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity and media release. Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest must travel together on same itinerary for the Trip and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. Grand Prize Winner and Guest agree to undertake the Trip at their own risk. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent. Airline for Trip will be selected by Sponsor in their sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Once Trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. Any costs of travel exceeding the allowance provided herein shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for all costs, expenses, and incidentals associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full airfare may be charged to the Grand Prize Winner from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. Sweepstakes Entities and MLB Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Sweepstakes Entities and MLB Entities will not obtain travel insurance on behalf of the Grand Prize Winner or Guest. Travel is subject to flight availability and other travel restrictions may apply. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Customs or Federal inspection fees. Sponsor reserves the right to change travel dates and to substitute any or all of these portions of the Grand Prize for a prize of comparable or greater value should they become unavailable or impractical for any reason. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER. The ARV for travel prizes is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. If the actual value of any prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the Grand Prize Winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. The round-trip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Grand Prize Winner/Guest. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Grand Prize Winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Grand Prize Winner cannot assign or transfer the Grand Prize to another person, except at discretion of Sponsor. If the Grand Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. If Grand Prize is awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, Grand Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities' sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply. The Grand Prize, and all portions of the Grand Prize, are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. No prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any Grand Prize depictions are for illustrative purposes only.
Trip Conduct: Grand Prize Winner and Guest shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals. The Grand Prize Winner and Guest shall not, while representing the Sweepstakes Entities and MLB Entities during the Trip and/or any of the events, or any portion thereof, listed in the Grand Prize description, commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The Grand Prize Winner and Guest shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sweepstakes Entities and/or MLB Entities in society or bring the Sweepstakes Entities and/or MLB Entities into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Sweepstakes Entities and/or MLB Entities. In the event any Grand Prize Winner or Guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities and/or MLB Entities in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Sweepstakes Entities and/or MLB Entities reserve the right to expel the Grand Prize Winner and Guest from any of the events, or any portion thereof, listed in the Grand Prize description, terminate the Trip early and send the Grand Prize Winner and Guest home with no further obligation related to the Grand Prize.
First Prize: There are four (4) First Prizes available to be awarded, each consisting of one (1) MLB All-Star Game batting practice base. ARV of each First Prize: Forty Dollars ($40.00).
Second Prize: There are ten (10) Second Prizes available to be awarded, each consisting of one (1) MLB All-Star Home-run Derby used ball. ARV of each Second Prize: Twenty Four Dollars ($24.00)
Third Prize: There are twenty (20) Third Prizes available to be awarded, each consisting of one (1) MLB All-Star Game batting practice ball. ARV of each Third Prize: Ten Dollars ($10.00)
Cummulative ARV of all Prizes: $4,600
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF A PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNER. The ARV for any prize is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner of the corresponding prize will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Winner cannot assign or transfer any prize to another person, except at discretion of Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. If a prize is awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, the applicable prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities' sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Each Prize is awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. No prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any prize depictions are for illustrative purposes only.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any Prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, MLB Entities, and each of their respective successors, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any Prize. Each Entrant authorizes the Sponsor, the MLB Entities and their designees to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state/territory of residence and Entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winner's list, if applicable, without further notice or compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and MLB Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at their sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind caused by the any Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of the corresponding Prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of Entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible Entries, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such Prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select winners from eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sweepstakes Entities or MLB Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND MLB ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. BY ENTERING, ENTRANTS CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL COURTS LOCATED IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON.
9. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the Entrant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Entrant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the Entrant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum's Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. SPONSOR: T-Mobile USA, Inc.,12920 SE., 38th Street, Bellevue, Washington, USA 98006.
12. Winner List: To obtain a copy of the Winner List, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to T-Mobile MLB World Series Sweepstakes, 2265 Lee Rd., Suite 229, Winter Park, FL 32789. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than August 31, 2021. Vermont Residents may omit return postage.
© 2021 T-Mobile USA, Inc. Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. Visit MLB.com. All Rights Reserved. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by any of the MLB Entities.